The Newest Aviator

jaxpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Paul Fertitta
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking around for the last month or so, but haven't really had much to say, until now. :)

I wanted to introduce the newest aviator - Samuel Santiago Fertitta. We adopted him from Guatemala and just got him home last week. He is 7.5 months old, and did really well on the two plane rides home. He loved watching the arrivals and departures from ATL while we were wating to take off, so there is hope he will be bitten early by the aviation bug.

Last edited:
This is a great thing you do!

Here is to all the wonderful things our childern bring to us.

Thanks!
I'm negotiating with his momma to take him to Sun-n-Fun. Not much luck yet. :)

Last edited:
Paul,

What a beautiful boy. You and your wife must be exceptionally proud. It shows!

Hey Sam, can you say, "low wings rule?" Come on..... "low wings rule."

Chip

He knows low wings rule, but his mom has him a bit confused - she put up beach scene wallpaper border, that has a 172 on floats that repeats throughout the border.

But he will learn where "real" planes have their wings! LOL

Last edited:
jaxpilot said:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to introduce the newest aviator - Samuel Santiago Fertitta. We adopted him from Guatemala and just got him home last week.
Paul, congratulations on your new son! He's a cutie, and you both look very happy. You'll bring each other happiness for years to come. :)

Paul,

Congrats to you and your wife on your new arrival. Kids are about the neatest thing around. I'm sure he'll love flying with you.

Tim

jaxpilot said:
He knows low wings rule, but his mom has him a bit confused - she put up beach scene wallpaper border, that has a 172 on floats that repeats throughout the border.

But he will learn where "real" planes have their wings! LOL

Hey Paul, a true Mitzvah you have done, congrats and warmest wishes for a long, happy and healthy life for all.

I agree that low wings rule, except with seaplanes, there you can make the exception without being a traitor.

Arnold - Low wing fan for decades, owner PA-12 seaplane.

Paul;
Congrats to you and your wife and blessings to your new family!

Congrats Paul. What a wonderful way to bring joy into your lives and his!! Wish you the very best and looking forward to some posts on his early piloting experiences!!

Best,

Dave
A-36TN ADS

Congratulations, and all the best on your journey through life with your wonderful child!

Congratulations, Paul. He's a handsome young man.

Back