The most amazing super thread ever! Post here. Was: Posted in wrong forum. Just ignore please

LongRoadBob

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Jacker
Sorry, just realized I was in "lessons learned" forum and don't know how to delete this. Please ignore.

I mean, let's have an amazing, super thread here! I totally meant to post in this forum and so far it has been a fantastic experience!

I wouldn't delete this thread even if I could.

Now, let's talk about that dryer lint!

Last edited:
wait, are we ignoring the thread or ignoring the fact that it was posted in the wrong forum?

I guess the lesson to be learned here is to ignore threads titled "ignore please".

Any traffic in the area, please ignore.

I'm the only one that was able to ignore this thread...

D'oh...

Ok, don't ignore it, so if I change the title (I obviously wanted to delete it but see no option) what to?

Something boring that no one would ever go into...like?

"Some photos of my toothbrush collection"?
"Lesson learned, sofa cushion differences"?
"A complete description of lint found in my dryer, in four parts"?

But then it will be filled with posts from toothbrush enthusiasts, furniture fetishists, and lint collectors.

THEN all you rotten s.o.b.'s will get what's coming!

Nah, it's better I don't respond at all to all this baiting and ribbing. THAT'S the ticket, that's what I'll do.

I couldn't ignore the thread, even read every posting. Of course it's Sunday and the Indy race hasn't started yet. That's my story anyway. Oh are we just ignoring the ignored ones?

Oh and Mulligan, I ain't too sure about your post! :eek:

I couldn't ignore the thread, even read every posting. Of course it's Sunday and the Indy race hasn't started yet. That's my story anyway. Oh are we just ignoring the ignored ones?

Oh and Mulligan, I ain't too sure about your post! :eek:

we changed missions...now we are NOT ignoring it, so you did good! You did real good!

we changed missions...now we are NOT ignoring it, so you did good! You did real good!

But if it deserves ignoring, and now you say we should read and not ignore it, then why are we not ignoring it if that was the intent from the start? :eek2::dunno:

But if it deserves ignoring, and now you say we should read and not ignore it, then why are we not ignoring it if that was the intent from the start? :eek2::dunno:

I. Don't. Know.

I thought if I pleaded ignorance, it would cover everything.

Attempting to ignore............

Unable to ignore.......reloading .........

Unit74, please ignore, it is such a bore, but do not snore, or ask for more, you stupid whore, from Bangladore.

:confused::eek::oops::p

This thread is sorta like the recall feature in outlook..

Much like striking from the record and telling the jury to " unhear" what as just said, e.g., disregard that last testimony. Yea...let me just delete that from my brain.

Great way to get damaging testimony in to a jury knowing it won't fly in court.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back