The Madness begins

I don't know, it will be a good game, 'nova is a very good team and are favored by a basket.

Oh, I don't disagree. However, I'm hoping that OU having beaten them back in November will give them just a tad bit of confidence going into the game knowing they have beaten them before. I'm hoping OU comes out and jumps up 14+points like they have in the past 2 games over A&M/Oregon. If they catch fire like that again V'nova, then I'd say they caught fire at exactly the right time in the season and stand a good chance against NC.

I don't know, it will be a good game, 'nova is a very good team and are favored by a basket.

I had a sneaking suspicion Nova would win comfortably, but I never saw this coming. Damn, that was a slaughtering.

How the idiot that picked Michigan State to win the tourney can possibly be only one of 2 people that can win the challenge I'll never know.

NC wins, Ed loses.

Yeah, not sure what was up with 'nova on Friday but they were on fire. Had better be again. UNC was off their game on Friday and pulled out a respectable win, but if both teams play the same way tonight, it's going to be a long night for the boys in blue.

Really hoping UNC wins it. Roy is 65 and might be retiring this year, it would be nice if he went out on a high. The next few years are going to be leaner because the NCAA is dragging out their investigation and hurting recruiting with the unknowns. It's really not fair to punish the current players who had no involvement in what is being investigated.

I still like Roy, always have (KU guy here).

NCAA is about as jacked up an organization as there is when it comes down to handing out punishments. Too may times, way too many times, the coach that caused the sanctions simply gets hired somewhere else. And the guys that get caught and bail to a new school in advance of the punishments are the worst.

I haven't seen NC play yet, this tournament. But that Villanova team really looks good on both sides of the ball.

How the idiot that picked Michigan State to win the tourney can possibly be only one of 2 people that can win the challenge I'll never know.

NC wins, Ed loses.
Because I had 3 of the final Four and no one else did.

And another buzzer beater to end this tourney. Wow.

Gotta love it when the Tar Heels go down! Go nova!

I think Paige shot that tying three with his off hand.

That is the best championship game I think I've seen, what a thriller.

It was indeed a great game. The heels didn't play very good defense on that last play. Can't allow an uncontested shot to go up like that.

Fantastic second half! Glad to Villanova win. A thriller and good game.

It was indeed a great game. The heels didn't play very good defense on that last play. Can't allow an uncontested shot to go up like that.
The kid with all those letters in his last name did a good job of screening his teammate for the shot, kept the defenders just a few extra inches away. The thing that's going to be forgotten is just how great a shot NC made 4 seconds earlier.

The morning radio guys today were talking about how good a job George Clooney did as head coach for Villanova.

Back