The little pilot's first headset

lawingr

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LegalEagle
Thought you all would get a kick out of this one. Here is a picture of my 3-month old son with his first headset (Peltor infant headset) :D We're planning to take him on his first flight on May 5th. Just a quick 20 minute trip for a $100 hamburger. Enjoy!

-Mike

Attachments

• BabyHeadset.jpg
    BabyHeadset.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 31
Thought you all would get a kick out of this one. Here is a picture of my 3-month old son with his first headset (Peltor infant headset) :D We're planning to take him on his first flight on May 5th. Just a quick 20 minute trip for a $100 hamburger. Enjoy!

-Mike

Sons first headset= $125.00
First airplane ride= $200.00
Look on sons face= Priceless

You know that kid is thinking, "okay dad, the train noises were great at dinner but the airplane noises are getting rediculous!"

You know that kid is thinking, "okay dad, the train noises were great at dinner but the airplane noises are getting rediculous!"

Ha ha! I only make those noises when he and I are playing with his stuffed airplane :)

Mike also did that when he safety piloted for me as well.

Whew!! I was worried you were going to tell everyone that while I was safety piloting for you I mistook the shiny roof on a building off in the distance for an oncoming plane :rolleyes:

He might just remember it. I remember a flight (barely) when I wasn't probably any bigger than him in a A-9 Callair. I don't remember much--I just remember what was on the panel and looking at the trees.

When I was 3 months old we moved from an apartment to a house. In that apartment we had a rug on the floor. I can draw the pattern of that rug out on paper and there was never a picture of it taken. I just remember laying on it.

But--I can't remember what I did 20 minutes ago.

When do children start retaining memory? Because when my nephew starts retaining memory (he's still only two days old I know) I'm going to take him up on his first airplane ride and I want him to remember it!

When do children start retaining memory? Because when my nephew starts retaining memory (he's still only two days old I know) I'm going to take him up on his first airplane ride and I want him to remember it!
I recall having my picture taken with one of the first Polaroid cameras being demonstrated at a "Korvettes" department store in north St. Louis. The latter details were provided by my mom. I was right at two at the time.

I remember seeing my grandparents house with tarps and such on the roof. My mom said that was in 1976 and I was 2 at the time, because the only time it was like that was when they were building it. Although, I remember only a fireplace and a teddy bear from their previous house. It could have been pre 76, but might also have been in 76 as well.

Back