The Interview

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
Well that movie must have been a real dud, just got an email from Netflix saying they have it.:lol:

I guess I'm old school. I don't understand comedians these days. I miss Rodney Dangerfield and Sam Kinison as well as George Carlin. No one can stand up to them.

I guess I'm old school. I don't understand comedians these days. I miss Rodney Dangerfield and Sam Kinison as well as George Carlin. No one can stand up to them.

George Carlin was a genius.

The other two, never got em.

Carlin is my all time favorite comedian, they play him a lot on XM radio. He made fun of pretty much everyone in politics and business, it's really timeless!:D Sam Kinison was great too, his bit about fixing the homeless issue is great!:rofl:

The Interview was, I assure you, terrible.

Speaking of terrible, saw Mr. Turner last night. Only redeeming quality was that it promoted a brief nap. Wretched.

Definitely one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was really bad, but not so bad that it was funny (so no Ed Wood stuff).

The whole North Korea hacking scandal probably was just Sony's way to boost interest to a substandard movie that would not gain much attention otherwise.

Back