The inspection plates are off....

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
I started the annual on the Extra today and I thought some of you guys might enjoy seeing it without its inspection covers :)

Nice airplane
But WHAT A HANGAR!
Do they actually let you wear your shoes in there? That floor is cleaner than my dinner plate.

gibbons said:
I started the annual on the Extra today and I thought some of you guys might enjoy seeing it without its inspection covers :)

Dang! At first glance it looks like a half assembled kit plane.

Nice....do you have any close-ups of the engine? If so, can you label the parts and put in arrows?

Steve said:
Chip, you are not supposed to stand under the prop when hand-propping...

Hehehehe. Yea, we wore ourselves out before we remembered the plugs were out. :eek:

gibbons said:
Chip,
When i first walked in i really did think you had a little ultralight!! I figured it out quick though. I think your Extra is a really sharp looking plane. The silver looks real good, i haven't seen one i liked as much as that around!!

Rudy said:
Chip,
When i first walked in i really did think you had a little ultralight!! I figured it out quick though. I think your Extra is a really sharp looking plane. The silver looks real good, i haven't seen one i liked as much as that around!!

Thanks Rudy.

The annual is finished and except for getting the mechanic to and from Arkansas (from California) it was the cheapest annual I've ever had done. There's really not much to the airplane once it's all uncovered. I have a few squawks to take care of but nothing major. I also have a new appreciation for the airplane. Very, very well designed and constructed.

Back