The Grudge - creepy movie

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
I just saw this today. luckily at a friend's house, in broad daylight. talk about jumpy! yipes. highly recommend it if you like scary movies (but not stupid gory movies like Jason ones...)

Hmmmm... Thanks for the warning. I'll pass.

I have a very overactive imagination and don't do good with creepy movies. I can scare myself rigid against a tree in the forest at night. (Curiously it only happens near civilization - backcountry is no biggie)

I'm a wimp. "Jaws" was a rough ride. "The Thing" scared me near to death.

this one was basically about a haunted house, but the ghost was very ****ed off and pretty vengeful.

if you have seen the movie, you'd get this next, but I'll try to explain:

the main ghost is a woman with long black hair. the movie is set in Japan. she isn't just a ghost she's a shapeshifter and also just plain looks really really scary when she's "herself". and some of her victims lurch around with their long black hair covering their faces (and a lot of the movie takes place in a dark house, etc.)

my friend's sister (who has long dark hair) watched this with some friends one night and the one got up to use the toilet. when he came back she was standing in the corner, and had pulled all her hair forward so it was covering her face and she just stood there. he walked by her, saw her, and just about had a heart attack right there.

ha ha ha

I guess it was funnier b/c he was ALWAYS pulling stuff like this on other people but never got it back...

Back