The Good Bad and the Ugly Aircraft Price

brien23

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Brien
The Good, Aircraft that are selling anything 150hp or less 7GPH or less. The Bad anything over 200hp 10GPH or more. The Ugly any Twin.

Actually there is a c55 (Barron twin) that I thought would be a really nice family traveler. I don't remember the gph, but it does go over 200kts in cruise.

I'm just not ready skill wise for a twin...

All depends upon what you want to do with the aircraft. My oldie gets 10gph producing over 140kts (maybe more now that I have the correct propeller). With 100ll selling for $7/gal in the area, it sure is nice to be butprning $3/gal mogas...

The Good, Aircraft that are selling anything 150hp or less 7GPH or less. The Bad anything over 200hp 10GPH or more. The Ugly any Twin.

Are you sure about the Bad?

Are you talking about operating costs,or aesthetics?

hey, we resemble that remark!

denny-o
Fat Albert the Apache

Are you talking about operating costs,or aesthetics?
Only what is selling and what is not. Some over 200hp are selling but at a very low price. As for a twin, only at a give away price.:devil:

Only what is selling and what is not. Some over 200hp are selling but at a very low price. As for a twin, only at a give away price.:devil:

150's , 172's and Warriors are selling quickly and at a premium compared to 182's and 185's?

Do you have examples, as that doesn't seem to be what I have casually seen.

RV prices are rising a little. Its a good time to buy for speculation. I'm headed south to look at a couple to flip.

Back