The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Anybody read 2000 year old books car mechanics? Cooking? Travel? Probably not. But lots use one to tell them how to live their lives, since our experiences are so similar to those 2000 years ago. Never made a lot of sense to me.

You don't think the book of Leviticus is relevant today? :wink2: :rofl:

In "Good Omens", I think Terry Pratchett had it right on...
...co-written with Neil Gaiman, the Four Horsemen (or Horsepersons, as War is female) ride motorcycles. Pestilence is changed out for Pollution, who took over in 1936 when Pestilence left "muttering something about Penicillin." War is a war correspondent, and Famine is the author of a bestselling diet book. They have aliases that allude to their traditional colors (i.e. Raven Sable, Carmine Zuigiber). There is also a group of four Hells Angels that follow them, taking the names of more mundane plagues such as Cruelty to Animals and No Alcohol Lager

Anybody read 2000 year old books car mechanics? Cooking? Travel? Probably not. But lots use one to tell them how to live their lives, since our experiences are so similar to those 2000 years ago. Never made a lot of sense to me.

The basic human condition hasn't changed though, and the Jews still own everything....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope- first the Cubs have to win the Series. :D

Either a sign of the Apocalypse or a pack of lies from the liberal press - they are claiming that the Lions won in overtime. During an away game.

Next thing you know this will make a comeback:

Last edited:
Back