The FAA certified my airplane today!

I could imagine myself stumbling out of the wreckage, 6:00 news perfectly capturing my disheveled self next to that sticker!

Yeah, I think it's pilots that need the huge "EXPERIMENTAL" placard across the forehead, not the plane. :yes:

Actually I have a website and eBay store that sells decals... It's done pretty well and enabled me to get my pilots certificate and bought my airplane.. That said, this is just one more decal that sells and keeps AvGas in my Cherokee .. So far a few (quite a few) pilots/aircraft owners) have got a kick out of this small decal and have purchased a few.. So as a few of you laugh at this I'm, as they say, laughing all the way to the bank.. Well PayPal anyways

Last edited:
Actually I have a website and eBay store that sells decals... It's done pretty well and enabled me to get my pilots certificate and bought my airplane.. That said, this is just one more decal that sells and keeps AvGas in my Cherokee .. So far a few (quite a few) pilots/aircraft owners) have got a kick out of this small decal and have purchased a few.. So as a few of you laugh at this I'm, as they say, laughing all the way to the bank.. Well PayPal anyways

So this thread is really an ad. Got it.

Last edited:
So this thread is really an ad. Got it.

Yes, it is the typical abusive advertising sequence in a forum.

1. Businessman wants free advertising.
2. Instead of posting in an appropriate place that is intended for ads, he plans as a disguise what appears to be an entertaining or informative post, in a new thread.
3. After receiving a couple of responses, he whips out the mention of the product he is selling.

All that remains is:

4. Businessman huffs and puffs incredulously after his abusive free advertising ploy is pointed out.

No it's just some self righteous jackasses think that.. I never once said where it could be purchased or even a purchase price.. I even had a fellow POA member label me as an idiot.. .. Settle down fellas I was merely stating that why I made the decal in the first place.. Boy POA sure is getting full of *******s that jump to conclusions, are NTSB accident investigators, and generally like to nit pic postings instead of just scrolling if they don't like it.. So STFU! ✌️

Last edited:
Besides jackasses how rich will I become selling a $2 sticker? Lmao! Oops! I just posted the price lol!

Last edited:
Yes that advertises my local services. My pinstriping and lettering, nothing that someone across the country could buy and have shipped to them. After all the POA profile page asked for my website so that's why it's there..

Last edited:
Yes, it is the typical abusive advertising sequence in a forum.

1. Businessman wants free advertising.
2. Instead of posting in an appropriate place that is intended for ads, he plans as a disguise what appears to be an entertaining or informative post, in a new thread.
3. After receiving a couple of responses, he whips out the mention of the product he is selling.

All that remains is:

4. Businessman huffs and puffs incredulously after his abusive free advertising ploy is pointed out.

FTFY.

I was amazed there wasn't an edit stamp on that post. I was sure you added that but instead you nailed it. Well done sir!

Seriously Peewee, don't sweat it. Some people whine about almost anything. You weren't advertising and anyone who isn't looking for something to ***** about can see it.

Seriously Peewee, don't sweat it. Some people whine about almost anything. You weren't advertising and anyone who isn't looking for something to ***** about can see it.
Thanks... Ya I see that constantly on here... Some folks are never happy and instead of getting a chuckle they have to start whining about someone "breaking" the rules..

Yeah. People on here pride themselves with jumping on anyone that is enjoying themselves. Hard to have an advertisement where you didn't say where you could buy the thing.

I got a kick out of it. My plane has a sticker that says "Pilot does not consent to any searches" on both sides. The seller was hispanic and was sick of people trying to search his plane for drugs. I found the humor in it with him, so I'm keeping them on.

Yeah. People on here pride themselves with jumping on anyone that is enjoying themselves. Hard to have an advertisement where you didn't say where you could buy the thing.

I got a kick out of it. My plane has a sticker that says "Pilot does not consent to any searches" on both sides. The seller was hispanic and was sick of people trying to search his plane for drugs. I found the humor in it with him, so I'm keeping them on.

That's too funny!!!

Can we maybe get a pic of the airplane as whole? Instruments or something?

My 1966 Cherokee 140 I bought in Sept. 2013 for $15,000 with 152hrs on the clock 3,440hrs TT VFR only.. It now has 274hrs, it's a great 3 place bird for cross country trips and does great in the valley floor with 4 of us just pack 28gals to stay in the envelope and no high DA summer trips.. . I'm glad I listened to my A&P and local pilots instead of the Internet crowd that said stay away it was too cheap and obviously something wrong with it. It serves my wife and I well as we are typically the only ones in it to our trips to the beach..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    984.8 KB · Views: 19
Ipad navigation .. It does have a Garmen 196 though.. But the iPad and iPhone ForFlight navigation is so much nicer .. Not sure why these pics didn't attach to the other comment so I uploaded the separate

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Hell I don't think you did anything wrong, what is the problem with a little self promotion, it's the American way!

Lol.

As certain as the sun rises in the east.

Back