The Eclipse has a new home....

So I'm reading the post thinking you probably downsized or not gonna fly for awhile, and I scroll down and its replacement is a Phenom. I like your style! :D

So I'm reading the post thinking you probably downsized or not gonna fly for awhile, and I scroll down and its replacement is a Phenom. I like your style! :D

I freely admit that I am an addict....

Abram Finkelstein
N685AS

How does this work with the embraer. Do you have to take another checkride to upgrade to single pilot ?

How does this work with the embraer. Do you have to take another checkride to upgrade to single pilot ?

Not if he got the type rating as a single pilot. My mustang type rating is C510S. I still needed ~10 PIC hours with a mentor pilot after the type and before insurance cut me loose solo.

Not if he got the type rating as a single pilot. My mustang type rating is C510S. I still needed ~10 PIC hours with a mentor pilot after the type and before insurance cut me loose solo.

He posted his type rating and it says limitations: SIC required.

My question is how that limitation gets removed. At the next sim event ?

Ah, sorry, I didn't catch that. Presumably another checkride.

I did the training and checkride as a single pilot on the Phenom 100.

Abram Finkelstein
N685AS

I think you misread the certificate. The PIC Type Ratings that I have which require an SIC are on the Citation Ultra and the Phenom 300. I am Single Pilot Type Rated on the Eclipse 500 and the Phenom 100, and I have an SIC only Type Rating on the Legacy 500.

Abram Finkelstein
N685AS

Back