DSC00618.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00638.jpg
    DSC00638.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00641.jpg
    DSC00641.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 132
I took that same ride once, but it was Ken Scott in the 9A demonstrator instead of Mike Seeger in the 7. You are so, so broke and lacking of time for the next several years. Hug the family and tell them you will see them in about 2017. And congrats.

Last Slide shows proof positive the RV Grin is alive and well.

By the way, not me, but my buddy China. Those of you who were at Osh met the big guy. I've been sold on the damn things since my first ride in one years ago. But I haven't the wherewithal to buy and feed one on my own, need a partner. I always told him if he flew in one he'd want one. That big smile proves me true.

We were at the Show Monday morning and I walked into the Van's tent and asked how I could get my buddy a ride in one. They asked if he'd ever flown in one (big no) and signed him right up then and there. He flew in their demonstrator with their demo pilot. And yes, it was a gorgeous example.

I am a good friend. Not only did I get him a ride in an RV, but I got him an airplane ride in the middle of Oshkosh. I am a good friend. Now all he has to do is get rid of his big fat ugly nasty soon-to-be-ex wife and we can get rolling on this. Big upgrade.

Last edited:
Now all he has to do is get rid of his big fat ugly nasty soon-to-be-ex wife and we can get rolling on this. Big upgrade.

Replacing wife 1.0 with girlfriend 2.0 will not allow for funding airplane 2.0

Back