The Dark Knight Rises

Tarheel Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Tarheel Pilot
So, has anyone else seen this amazing movie!? All I can say is that it's the perfect ending to The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Also, can we please not talk about the shooting in Colorado? I'd like to talk about the movie in this thread, not the shooting, your corporation is appreciated.

Short answer..... No.

Haven't seen it yet, but I think we may actually see it in theaters. Which I never do anymore.

The previous two (Batman Begins - with the G-V, and The Dark Knight) were both excellent, as well.

Not really in to super special effects. Haven't gone to a theater in years.

I'll be seeing it in the theatre, but It'll be MIGHTY hard to beat the last one.

So, has anyone else seen this amazing movie!? All I can say is that it's the perfect ending to The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Also, can we please not talk about the shooting in Colorado? I'd like to talk about the movie in this thread, not the shooting, your corporation is appreciated.

Haven't seen it. Won't see it.

I just saw it, and as I watched that opening scene, I kept thinking: "Hmmm..How realistic is that?"
I dont want to ruin anything for anyone here who hasn't seen the movie yet but, My attention was captured as soon as I saw Adien Gillian standing next to that plane.
It was a Great action scene!

I saw it on the IMAX screen at the Udvar-Hazy Center of the Air and Space Museum. It was wholly epic on that screen with their sound system.

I haven't yet. I asked my best friend to go see it with me tonight, and she just replied that she didn't want to get shot. But she would go see another movie. :rolleyes2: Seriously....

I haven't yet. I asked my best friend to go see it with me tonight, and she just replied that she didn't want to get shot. But she would go see another movie. :rolleyes2: Seriously....

Sounds like you need to find some smarter friends ;)

I really enjoyed it - the ending was great and left it open to do another movie if they ever choose.

Due to the length of the movie, I will wait for DVD. I just hate sitting in the theater that long. But will be looking forward to it. It is too bad that ledger died, I'm sure he would have been brought back to reprise what I call one if the best characters in a movie.

Due to the length of the movie, I will wait for DVD. I just hate sitting in the theater that long. But will be looking forward to it. It is too bad that ledger died, I'm sure he would have been brought back to reprise what I call one if the best characters in a movie.

Same here. Also my girlfriend is a bit paranoid and I don't think we'll be seeing any movies for awhile.

Sucks for the theater industry, I am sure they are losing some business. On the other hand, I liked the last movie and i'll be renting it when it comes out, so at least the batman guys will get some $$ out of me.

The 2nd act was weak. Other than that, it was decent. That franchise peaked with "Dark Knight".

I'm headed out to see it tonight. It's going to have to be pretty good to be better than the Dark Knight.

Back