The Dangers of Working in an office

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I had no idea that my job was this dangerous!!!

I thought y'all would get a kick out of this. Its a picture I took with my phone from the most recent Comcast "Straight From the Tap" Monthly Newsletter.

NickDBrennan said:
I had no idea that my job was this dangerous!!!

I thought y'all would get a kick out of this. Its a picture I took with my phone from the most recent Comcast "Straight From the Tap" Monthly Newsletter.

OMG! What does that say about pencils?

"You could put your eye out with that!"

Carol said:
OMG! What does that say about pencils?

"You could put your eye out with that!"

Pencils? My boss throws paperclips at anyone causing her grief even from across the room. Paper airplanes and bouncy balls weren't uncommon. Things in the floor have dropped a couple of us on occasion to the amusement of everyone. Lots more so called dangerous office stuff too including a dart board.

I'd rather have a file cabinet fall over on me than a paper cut anyday. Those just hurt. Maybe we should ban paper.

IMNSHO: The safety people are just too wrapped up in their little world trying to protect the idiots out there. I say let them use a cabinet as a ladder if they want to. They'll only do it exactly once and the people around them at the time will realize that's not such a bright idea.

Back