The crew of Serenity as kids

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
7rt4I.jpg

Hah! Nice. Pretty clear who's who - From left: Inara, Shepherd Book, Jayne, Mal, Zoe, Wash, Simon, Kaylee, and River.

I can't believe how badly Fox handled such an awesome series. It should still be going. :mad:

I can't believe how badly Fox handled such an awesome series. It should still be going. :mad:

It broke the status quo of zone out drone mode by having subtext and character development. The suppressors fixed their oversight as soon as they realized what was going on.

Six+ years of no tv and I don't miss it at all. Not even a little bit in the least.

Go look on Fox's website and watch last weeks episode of Bones. I think you will be impressed with the writing and acting. I think it was the single best episode of the series.

In case you have problems figuring out which one I mean, it's about the interns identifying unknown remains.

Go look on Fox's website and watch last weeks episode of Bones. I think you will be impressed with the writing and acting. I think it was the single best episode of the series.

In case you have problems figuring out which one I mean, it's about the interns identifying unknown remains.

Oh goodie! Let's go watch tv about dead bodies. Sounds really nice and enjoyable. -- Have fun with that. It sound as appealing as a cat puking on your plate while you're trying to eat dinner.

Back