The Continuing Saga of Class G Airspace

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
Just when ya thought there was hardly any left in the Lower 48. Looks like someone at the FAA was rummaging around in a drawer and found some

upload_2021-3-27_15-5-39.png

Last edited:
Cool. The elusive airspace that only exists where none others exist. Is this the Heisenberg airspace test? It’s either there or not, but we won’t know until we look.

Last edited:
I was doing my Flight Review on Friday and I showed the CFI something similar to what @luvflyin posted on my IPad. I use Garmin Pilot and the CFI used Foreflight. The same Class G airspace did not display on his IPad with Foreflight. Is this just a Garmin Pilot thing or was the “kid”/CFI (couldn’t have been a day over 20) wrong? He said he had updated Foreflight that morning.

I noticed that a few days ago. Weird, thinking it was a mistake...

I was doing my Flight Review on Friday and I showed the CFI something similar to what @luvflyin posted on my IPad. I use Garmin Pilot and the CFI used Foreflight. The same Class G airspace did not display on his IPad with Foreflight. Is this just a Garmin Pilot thing or was the “kid”/CFI (couldn’t have been a day over 20) wrong? He said he had updated Foreflight that morning.

That was a Foreflight pic. The kid needs to verify his update.

Back