The body count continues to rise

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
It is now up to five.

There have been five bodies found within 1/2 mile of my house since I moved in 12 years ago. The latest was pulled form the lake near my house yesterday afternoon. The apparent cause of death was drowning. But the other two bodies were also apparent drownings.

The first one was a person who allegedly fell face forward into a 6" deep (yes that is inch) creek and drowned. The second body was found was right across the street from my house in one of the small creek/wetland areas. He passed out and also was found face forward.

Two people were found in my subdivision murdered execution style.

I am starting to wonder if there is something else going on:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is now up to five.

There have been five bodies found within 1/2 mile of my house since I moved in 12 years ago. ...

I am starting to wonder if there is something else going on:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah. You live near water and a criminal element.

You're welcome. :D

So, since you've taken residence in a house, crime has gone up. Must be your fault.

(Cue management to send to Spin Zone)

You don't sleepwalk or anything, do you...?
Ever wake up still wearing muddy shoes?

:D

That's pretty creepy... and people say I'm crazy to live in Newark! :rolleyes:

The drowning in a 6" deep creek could easily have been accidental, though... that's enough to cover the average human face if they happen to be passed out cold.
Ira Hayes (the Marine from a Pima Indian reservation who became a celebrity after raising the flag on Iwo Jima) springs to mind; I think he was found in even less water, but he'd fallen flat on his face while blind drunk. :(

Obviously, drastic action must be taken to ban water!

Back