The Aviators T.V. show!

FloridaPilot

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
FloridaStudentPilot
My wife happen to show me this show on T.V. I enjoyed it. A lot of good information. Has anybody watched it before? It seems like a Canadian show!

I'm glad there are some airplane shows out there for education purposes and some entertainment!

My wife got me the first two seasons on DVD. I enjoy it. If you are really into planes, it is much better than the fake sensationalist crap (reality series) out there.

My wife got me the first two seasons on DVD. I enjoy it. If you are really into planes, it is much better than the fake sensationalist crap (reality series) out there.

That is exactly right!

The vid posted isn't the Canadian production called The Aviators. This was a project done by a Swedish pilot. I agree, the Aviators is a good series though. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD.

I've been following the series for a while now and I do consider myself a fan. For some reason, I'm a little disappointed in season 5. I think they are trying to "wow" us with some of the content. Really, all that is needed is a basic "let's go flying" segments - like when they show a zenith flying in Canada. The WWII fighter episode has been done to death by everyone else.

But yea, HIGHLY recommend the Aviators. They are on Amazon now so I get to (finally) catch up.

The vid posted isn't the Canadian production called The Aviators. This was a project done by a Swedish pilot. I agree, the Aviators is a good series though. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD.

That is correct!

I was watching both and I mistakenly posed the wrong one: Here is the correct one:

Start at 2:30

I enjoyed the show but they are no longer shown on our local PBS.

I tried to stomach a few episodes, but couldn't.

I went over to Paint TV, they had a few episodes on "Drying, Enamel versus Lacquer" that was shot in real time, found it to be more entertaining.......:rolleyes:

Back