The Aviators: Season 3 Premieres FREE on iTunes

AnthonyNalli

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony Nalli
Season 3 of The Aviators premiered on iTunes early Tuesday and immediately skyrocketed to the #3 position on the Non-Fiction charts just behind The Daily Show. Seasons 1 and 2 also rode the wave climbing to the #7 and #9 positions respectively.

http://itunes.apple.com/tv-season/the-aviators-season-3/id554224384

Episode 3.01 features Kurtis getting trained on a T-6 Texan on his way to taking the controls of a P-51 Mustang. Other segments in the episode include a profile of air show announcer Rob Reider, and the panel makeover of the show's P210.

Season 3 is available now to all PBS stations across the US. The season will air in Canada on Travel+Escape in October and overseas on Discovery in the new year. Orders are also being taken for season 3 on DVD and in HD on Blu-ray.

Enjoy the show, friends!

Anthony

(edited: Season 3 continued to climb to #3 from #4)

Last edited:
Great show, Anthony! I've been watching since season I. You always speak of the 210 as though it's yours. Is it the show's or is it owned personally by you? Also, my kid asked me what that glass panel makeover costs. I had no clue. How about a ballpark figure? :D

I need to download them all or something. And I refuse to use iTunes. For unknown reason, my cable provider lowers volume on Aviators so much that TV on full blast, I have to sit right next to it in order to hear anything.

Back