The Aviators ep 3.01 - All-time Bestselling Free iTunes TV Episode Download

Congratulations!

Is there a way to do it without iTunes? I refuse to give into Apple's "ecosystem" and my cable TV makes it almost unwatchable.

Can you stick a couple of old fashioned rabbit ears on top of the TV and watch PBS in true uncompressed HD? Works well here.

Congratulations!

Is there a way to do it without iTunes? I refuse to give into Apple's "ecosystem" and my cable TV makes it almost unwatchable.

We're releasing episode 3 this Friday (Sept. 28) on our website, and there's also DVD and Blu-ray.

A

Saw the episode that included the update of your 201. Shop did a very nice job.

1) Will upcoming episodes share more detail of the systems as you learn to fly with the new panel?

2) Do you mind sharing the cost of the upgrade?

Saw the episode that included the update of your 201. Shop did a very nice job.

1) Will upcoming episodes share more detail of the systems as you learn to fly with the new panel?

2) Do you mind sharing the cost of the upgrade?

Mayday Avionics in Grand Rapids, MI sure did do a great job! The upgrade is a significant one and included not only the Garmin 750 and 650 but also the full 3-panel Aspens plus an STEC 55X. The entire upgrade is valued at around $125k.

It makes flying easier but the button-pressing required to automate an approach (for example) is something I need to become more familiar with. I'm very technical but in-flight, on an approach is a tough time to learn tech.

We'll be revisiting panel-related things in future seasons. I'd like to see a segment that breaks down an approach but we'd have to do that in such a way as to not be TOO piloty.

A

Showing how an IFR flight is conducted from beginning to end would be a great series! Even if not all of it makes the air, having the full bit on your site (with on air pointing us there) would be awesome.

Yours was the first 3 panel Apsen install I've seen after seeing several single panel setups. Your narrative was right on about the quantity of info in such a small panel space! I look forward to more reports on your adventures behind it!

Back