The Adventure Begins - Chapter 1

Toby

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Toby Speed
When we last left our heroines, the farm girl was toodling over the hills in her blueberry Citabria to pick up her east coast bud who was flying in commercial with 9 bottles of beer and a Briermere pie. Not only was the east coast flyer getting new muscles where she never thought she had any, from carrying the beer through the vast Cincinnati terminal, but she was worried that her luggage might get lost along the way and she had nary a toothbrush or change of underwear in her carryon bag.

All went well, however, and the east coast flyer arrived with bags intact at XNA. The farm girl treated her to several circuits around XNA in the courtesy car as she hunted for the way back to the FBO where the Citabria was parked. Eventually the two got all the baggage into the back of the Citabria, took off into the haze, and went merrily back to Twin Oaks.

Toby said:
The farm girl treated her to several circuits around XNA in the courtesy car as she hunted for the way back to the FBO where the Citabria was parked.
Gee, sounds a bit like my trip to Long Island........

Pie? Did someone say ... pie?

Or should I pronounce it ... paih?

E

What happens next? Huh? Huh?

Bring on Chapter Two!

Terry :D

EHITCH said:
Pie? Did someone say ... pie?

Or should I pronounce it ... paih?

E

Ah, so there's more than one pie people around here....

Back