THE absolute stupidest airplane movie

Some movies tax our ability to engage in willing suspension of disbelief more than others, that's for sure!

Keeping on the subject of aviation time travel:

Millennium starring Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd. (1989)

NTSB/FAA investigator gets called in on strange crash. Meets woman from the future stealing people from planes before the crash and repopulating the earth.

From imdb: An investigator seeking the cause of an airline disaster discovers the involvement of an organisation of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate the human race from those about to die in the past. Based on a novel by John Varley.

I remember watching this on late night Cinemax or something like that in the 80's. I thought it was much older than '89.

Black Eagle, X-15 and The Last Flight of Noah's Ark. All very bad aviation movies. I keep them on DVD just for giggles.

I was on the Nimitz in the Med when they filmed a bunch of "Final Countdown".

So who spotted the blooper between the scenes of the carrier leaving Pearl in the opening, and the carrier returning to Pearl at the end of the movie?

Millenium wasn't a bad novel (written by John Varley), but even throwing Kris Kristofferson, Cheryl Ladd, and Daniel J. Travanti couldn't revive that stinker.

I was on the Nimitz in the Med when they filmed a bunch of "Final Countdown".

So who spotted the blooper between the scenes of the carrier leaving Pearl in the opening, and the carrier returning to Pearl at the end of the movie?

Kitty Hawk. VA-22 tails give it away.

It's about a radio control airplane possessed by the spirit of the Red Baron that goes on a killing rampage.

"These aren't the drones your looking for."

Back