That's one you don't see everyday!

Jeff Oslick said:
I think I would go with "disturbing", instead of "strange".... :no:

Jeff

I think that picture (#11) needs some kind of warning! Overall it was quite a collection of pictures...:no:

Sorry, I didn't check the other pages attached to that link. I tried to upload the picture rather than link it and the up load failed, Is there some limit on file size?

Rich

Iceman said:
I think that picture (#11) needs some kind of warning! Overall it was quite a collection of pictures...:no:

No you don't...

A couple of years ago, though, someone flying the Kenmarson Aero Club Seneca at South Jersey Regional (VAY) managed to take out two deer during a night landing -- one with each engine. Hell of a way to get venison burgers...

RotaryWingBob said:
No you don't...

A couple of years ago, though, someone flying the Kenmarson Aero Club Seneca at South Jersey Regional (VAY) managed to take out two deer during a night landing -- one with each engine. Hell of a way to get venison burgers...

Well, it was a twin afterall.....;) Heard that Seneca had a gear collapse not too long ago.

Rich, here's the pic (if this works, all I did was right click it, select "save as" into "my pictures", then upload from there). Oh, that other pic? Warning sign is right!
Warning: Stay back 500 feet!

Rich, here's the pic (if this works, all I did was right click it, select "save as" into "my pictures", then upload from there). Oh, that other pic? Warning sign is right!
Warning: Stay back 500 feet! [/QUOTE]

Thanks T Bone

Several years back an F-16 struck a wild hog at JIA. Pilot ejected, plane destroyed. Expensive BBQ for 125th that night.

Back