Thats my boy!

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I flew up to Oregon yesterday for my sons Graduation. (Yea, Im that old). I am so proud of him. 3.5 GPA, special honors. Graduated in syle. Wat to go Brandon!!!!
The flight...well the way home today sucked pretty bad. Got beat up by high winds through the mountains for almost 4 hours. It still feels like Im rocking.
1600 miles in two days. w00t.

Attached picture of my son Brandon and Daughter Ashley.
Ash, graduates next year :)

Attachments

• Kids.gif
    Kids.gif
    154.8 KB · Views: 50
WAY TO GO BRANDON!!!!! Oh yeah....WAY TO GO MICHAEL for raising such a wonderful young man and young lady. Looks like they are close. My brother and I are closer now that we are older. Don't know what I would do with out him.

Michael said:
I flew up to Oregon yesterday for my sons Graduation.
Where in Oregon? You came all the way up here and didn't drop in to say hi?! :rolleyes:

I am so proud of him. 3.5 GPA, special honors. Graduated in syle. Wat to go Brandon!!!!
Congrats to all of you!

The flight...well the way home today sucked pretty bad. Got beat up by high winds through the mountains for almost 4 hours.
What route? Kinda odd weather in the NW today, unseasonably cool and cloudy. Seems more like early April than mid-June.

-- Pilawt

Pilawt said:
Where in Oregon? You came all the way up here and didn't drop in to say hi?! :rolleyes:

Congrats to all of you!

What route? Kinda odd weather in the NW today, unseasonably cool and cloudy. Seems more like early April than mid-June.

-- Pilawt

Redmond. And sorry. I didnt have much time to stop and visit with more folks.
Route home was thru Bend, LKV, AHC, HZN, MVA, OAL, BTY, GFS, EED then home. It didnt get bad untill around Reno. Then it didnt stop. ended with a 50 degree crosswind at 17 gusting to 22. Fun stuff. I had to keep looking at the mooney logo to remind myself i wasnt in a 150. the headwinds were pretty bad. But I am glad i made the trip.

Coolness. Congrats! :wineglass:

Back