Thanksgiving is over, time to do your Christmas shopping.

Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Model UN55MU6290

Bought it on Wednesday at Kohls.com for $900, free delivery, earning $270 in 'Kohl's cash' to spend later on stuff I need anyway. Used my Citicard price rewind to get a price match to Kohl's black Friday ad, $500. $230 net, no need to be online at 12:01 am when it went onsale, no fighting crowds at the store.

Just for grins, checked Thursday morning when I woke up at 5:30, they were already out of stock online. Ha ha, I win!

We’re very sorry, this item Samsung 55-Inch Ultra HD Smart TV (UN55MU6290) is out of stock.

Darn!

I'll be doing the same thing I've done the last couple years - shop online, and not spend too much time trying to find the "best" deal.

Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Model UN55MU6290

Bought it on Wednesday at Kohls.com for $900, free delivery, earning $270 in 'Kohl's cash' to spend later on stuff I need anyway. Used my Citicard price rewind to get a price match to Kohl's black Friday ad, $500. $230 net, no need to be online at 12:01 am when it went onsale, no fighting crowds at the store.

Just for grins, checked Thursday morning when I woke up at 5:30, they were already out of stock online. Ha ha, I win!

That sir, is brilliant. I need to remember that price rewind trick for next year. Haha.

My time travels leave me occasionally out of sync. Don’t want to go near a retail establishment until about 2022. Then again, if I’m lucky by then there won’t be retail establishments. I’d pop over and check, but I’m too hung over.

My time travels leave me occasionally out of sync. Don’t want to go near a retail establishment until about 2022. Then again, if I’m lucky by then there won’t be retail establishments. I’d pop over and check, but I’m too hung over.

Two years after ADS-B. There must be some significance to this magic date. LOL. What are you planning? ;)

As I drove back from a trip to San Francisco last Friday, I was appalled by the amount of traffic on the freeways. I didn't expect it to be a travel day, and it wasn't, it was just everyone crowded in to the malls. There was literally a line on the 80 of people trying to exit to the Vacaville Outlets.

Don't sign me up. I hate shopping and crowds make me ill.

Cyber Monday deals have already started! I'm in the market for a business laptop and am finding decent deals at Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and others. All from the comfort of home....!!! No crowds for me either!

I love Christmas. Love this time of year honestly.

Back