Thanks

pmanton

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
N1431A
I'm a 75 year old who just got renewed for another 2 years. I had several medical issues during the last year. Thanks to the fine advice I received on this forum I had all my paperwork in hand and sailed through the medical.

Thanks; :)

Paul
N1431A
N2426E
2AZ1

Last Wednesday I walked out for Dr. Chien's airport office with a nice shiny 3d class with SI for OSA, and FAA concerns about a minor motorcycle accident completely mollified.

I've never, ever, interacted with a medical professional as helpful as he was to me.

Dr Chien charged me about the cost of a moderate hamburger run in a flying club airplane for doing a lot of work on my behalf.

Thank you Dr Chien!

Jim, so yesterday I get a call from the mid level saying "please transmit the exam", and I'm sitting here with the computer receipt for having transmitted the exam. So I send by fax, everything in the exam file. Confirmed a few minutes ago that they can see it.

This IT crunch is just killing us.....but at least for you, all is good. :)

To Jim in Texas,

I would concur with your observation. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Chien in March as I needed my third class. I had about 4 issues to deal with. I started gathering data a couple of months prior based on his "homework" list. While it was a lot of data, he communicated to me exactly what he needed, and indeed, I was granted my 3rd class on the day of the appointment after he submitted my complete file to OKC. He was thorough, professional, and is truly a stand up guy. Whenever I hear of someone needing an AME who is not like my 20 year old kid in perfect health, I always recommend Dr. Chien. I am really glad I found him as an AME. Congrats!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back