Thanks!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
I know we are not supposed to talk about the Red board and I do not want this to be a bash on AOPA thread, but I just want to say one thing. In light of what has been happening over there I want to thank you guys for PoA.

I am glad that the way this place is run works out, in the end, well. While I do not agree all the time with the MC, and sometime people on the MC strike me as a bunch of ole curmudgeons, the end product is a board that is well run. For the most part it is run fairly and with the interests of the user at heart.

Last edited:
We don't treat family like dirt.

And POA is family.

I love this forum. Here there is no drama, there's no whining or complaining. Here we just sit around and talk about aviation and flying. I love it. :)

Every time one of these kerfluffles gets mentioned here I go over there and try to figure out who/what/when/where. The "who" shocked me, the "what" even more. Honestly, I expect kerfluffles from SpinZone-type stuff. But Medical Matters??????

To rip-off another esteemed board member --- Sigh.

Yea, but they get moved to The Spin Zone and I can blissfully ignore it. :)

right?
Usually.

Aviation related subjects that become... tetchy? ... for lack of a better word... are not moved to Spin. Spin is for strictly NON-AV touchy topics.

Usually.

Aviation related subjects that become... tetchy? ... for lack of a better word... are not moved to Spin. Spin is for strictly NON-AV touchy topics.

Ahh, well so far it seems peaceful here. So we shall see. :)

Back