Thanks for Gastons!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I had a great time, absolutely great! Thank you big time to Michael and Mark for taking me with them, and showing me that my "cross-countries" have really been too short for me to be proud of them as cross countries! o.0

Thanks Diana for setting the whole thing up!

It was really great to finally meet you Carol, it was just great knowing the person behind the posts and the chat.

Toby, you are a lot of fun to talk to, and I enjoyed every word of every conversation that we had.

Ron Levy - thanks for the great advice about school you gave me - it was priceless. Sorry about the Mr. thing, I'll work on it.

I loved meeting Steve See and family. Y'all are great people!

It was good to meet Shipoke after all the coversations in the chatroom. Real nice to put a face to the avatar.

I wish I had more time to meet and speak with Doc. Bruce and Greg Bockelman, but we were hoping to beat the weather out of there. Just wasn't meant to be. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet again.

Thank you also to everyone I met out there that I didn't mention (I know I missed some big important thank you's.) Let's just say that if I talked to you, I enjoyed it! Let's do it again all!

edit: forgot Chip!!! Thank you Mr. Gibbons....thank you very much for the convo - I enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Back