Thanks Adam

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
Thanks for hosting the FlyBQ again this year.I had alot of fun and so did Manny. Besides i always like meeting people (Pilots).

THANKS AGAIN, Dave G.:blueplane:

I had a great time. Hate that a lot of people had to leave before I arrived, but we had a wicked headwind going up there. THANK YOU ADAM!!!!! :) Also we stopped over at PNE...what great people at the jet center.

I had a great time. Hate that a lot of people had to leave before I arrived, but we had a wicked headwind going up there. THANK YOU ADAM!!!!! :) Also we stopped over at PNE...what great people at the jet center.
Hey, I think you made one of the best, if not THE best landings of the participants at Wings!

Thank you. :) You should have seen my landing at PNE. Even better. :D

Flew 8.4 hours today. Flew back in IMC conditions and bumpy. Ugh...I am still feeling the bumps. heh.

It was great meeting EVERYONE!!!!!

Oh...I think Drew is going to sign up on the boards now. :)

Brook,

Sorry we missed you....we bugged out with that weather moving in. We took off into showers as we climbed out then after landing as we left the home airport it rained.

Hey, I think you made one of the best, if not THE best landings of the participants at Wings!

Hear hear... we saw some real doozies earlier in the day. As close to a greaser as I saw all day!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back