Thank You!

cpilotw

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
cpilotw
I wanted to publicly thank Dr. Bruce for his assistance as I sought his help in obtaining a medical, after having been on and off of SSRIs wih diagnosis of fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic prostatitis, TMJ, etc. I absolutely feared for my previous medical to expire. However, with Dr. Bruce's assistance, knowledge, etc., it was a fairly painless process.

After several weeks (or months?) of compiling my medical records (over 20 different doctors in the last three years...Section 19 of the the 8500 was not my friend!:mad2: ), I emailed Dr. Bruce requesting a consultation, he QUICKLY responded and told me EXACTLY what I needed. He assisted me in acquiring information needed and once we were all set, I completed the MedExpress and flew out to PIA from MSY shortly after. I originally sought a second class but was issued a first class, even better!

Above all, Dr. Bruce really cares about his airmen unlike many who treat you as a number. In a month's time, we exchanged over 50 emails where I've had doctors, during this time frame, that I could only obtain one or two email responses from them.

A dedicated medical professional to the aviation community, for sure! Thank you again! Oh, and you know Commander's Palace isn't a one-time dine! Maybe in a 150 though! :)

CW

cpilotw is evidence that it does not have to be costly to do this. He managed nonrevenue flights midweek MSY to PIA; didn't even stay overnight; he was efficient with his doctors.

"BZ" to you. :)

I too have seen him work magic, thanks for helping the pilot community Dr. Bruce.
Will you accept a retainer? - just planning ahead! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back