Impala

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Impala
Hi to all
Hope youre safe and healthy

Ladies/ Gents I must first state i am not a real pilot

Had so many quest. regarding holds, appr. charts etc.... ..... but spending time here I learned a lot.

I think I will be re-reading most of the stuff for the 3rd time in a couple of days, but always learning something new

So, just THANKS TO ALL for each and every contribution

One starts with the simple stuff, straight & level, coordinated turns & such. Later on you keep adding things, may include approaches, holding & such. No need to start with anything more complex.

Yeah I know:) But I got bored, found this site and started reading as navigation always interested me.( Not GPS, VOR`S, NDB, compass , timet etc...)
So at least in all this i learned more about appr. plates, holdings blah blah blah much more than most youtube videos could teach me
At the moment I am looking for ways to navigate to a Fix using two VOR`S as described by a gentleman that wrote the "IFR DIARY" ( Day 16) At one stage he talked about the needles centering, and a little while later he talked about just doing 1 radial and then the next.
Even on Littlenav Map using the fixes he used and the headings/ radials it makes no sense-yet. But forget all that, if I am really clueless on something I will ask here, thanks.

love all the discussions her:):):)

Yeah I know:) But I got bored, found this site and started reading as navigation always interested me.( Not GPS, VOR`S, NDB, compass , timet etc...)
So at least in all this i learned more about appr. plates, holdings blah blah blah much more than most youtube videos could teach me
At the moment I am looking for ways to navigate to a Fix using two VOR`S as described by a gentleman that wrote the "IFR DIARY" ( Day 16) At one stage he talked about the needles centering, and a little while later he talked about just doing 1 radial and then the next.
Even on Littlenav Map using the fixes he used and the headings/ radials it makes no sense-yet. But forget all that, if I am really clueless on something I will ask here, thanks.

love all the discussions her:):):)

Are you talking about this. http://www.campbells.org/Airplanes/Diary/day16.html

Back