Issue Date : March 19, 2012 at 1522 UTC
Beginning Date and Time :
March 21, 2012 at 2245 UTC
Ending Date and Time : March 22, 2012 at 0145 UTC
Reason for NOTAM :
Temporary flight restrictions for VIP
Movement
Type : VIP

Late night comics are licking their lips....

Issue Date : March 19, 2012 at 1522 UTC
Beginning Date and Time : March 21, 2012 at 2245 UTC
Ending Date and Time : March 22, 2012 at 0145 UTC
Reason for NOTAM : Temporary flight restrictions for VIP
Movement Type : VIP

Late night comics are licking their lips....

Come on........... the guvmint told us it was just a "weather balloon"

VIP , my A$$..:wink2::rofl::lol:

I got that one too and scratched my head as to why on earth any bigwig would ever be found in Maljamar let alone Roswell.

Hot oil and gas drilling area Photo-op and political strategy to indicate he is pro-drilling and for opening federal land to drilling to help lower gasoline prices.

Also the Waste Isolation Pilot Project is approx 35 miles southeast of Carlsbad, NM, which is a nuclear waste repository in deep underground salt formations

Hot oil and gas drilling area Photo-op and political strategy to indicate he is pro-drilling and for opening federal land to drilling to help lower gasoline prices.

Hot air to go with hot oil and gas! ;)

The oil drilling is even busier in west Texas in the Midland area - but he has an intense dislike for all things Texan so he won't come here. We've got 20% of the nations active drilling rigs in 4 counties over here.

The oil drilling is even busier in west Texas in the Midland area

omgosh isn't the countryside thick with drilling rigs, flarepipes, trucks and activity from past Pecos to Odessa (& beyond). Used to be miles of nuttin' and a few straggly coyotes.

I thought it was for the red bull jumper.....doing another test jump from 90Kilofeet this time. He did 71 kfeet last week.
Either that or some bigwig is headed back to my alma mater for spring break. Go NMMI!

just guessing of course.

Frank

Back