Texas Skywagon Roundup

sperdue

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gunny Perdue
Hi All-

The Eagle Flying Museum is hosting a Skywagon Fly-in for 5-7 April 2013 at Mineral Wells Airport, TX (KMWL). Check out the webpage for details: http://eagleflyingmuseum.org

Should be fun, fuel discounts, hotel discounts, good stories-- remember any good story must be at least 10% true!

Everyone invited, ya'll come on down!

gunny

Is anyone interested in this kind of event at all? No Skywagon drivers here?

Ya'll know we've got Stearmans, T-6s and a C-45 at the Museum and besides rides we do training in them as well? You can come out for the fun and do flying as well.

gunny

Would love to go, Gunny, but have a prior commitment to attend ScottD's event in KC.

I'll try to make it.

Dave-

I heard something about you going to Alaska to fly? Are these rumors true? If so watch out for those clouds... some of them are very hard inside;)

gunny

Dave-

I heard something about you going to Alaska to fly? Are these rumors true? If so watch out for those clouds... some of them are very hard inside;)

gunny

Haha, yes these rumors are true. I'll actually be in training the week of your fly-in.

Crud, this sounds like a hoot! I, unfortunately, will be in Phoenix, Arizona at a business conference.

But, I must echo and amplify the welcome to Pilots of America - it's good to see you here, and I hope you can drop by from time to time.

Crud, this sounds like a hoot! I, unfortunately, will be in Phoenix, Arizona at a business conference.

But, I must echo and amplify the welcome to Pilots of America - it's good to see you here, and I hope you can drop by from time to time.

You know Dallas isn't so far away.... come on out and see us... we're there every Friday and Saturday.

gunny

Just a reminder ya'll... the Skywagon Roundup is next weekend! We've got a real Texas home cooked BBQ planned for Saturday night.... so ya'll come on down!

gunny

Awesome. Sounds great. Thanks for letting us know.

It's on my book. Hope to see you there.

We missed ya'll! We had about 40 folks, 12 Skywagons, 2 ultralights an excellent BBQ Brisket and a great tailwind.... just depends whether you were going or coming

The hit of the show is Luke's bird and guard dog Weylan.

gunny

15439-EFMSkywagonRoundup4-1320a.jpg

Attachments

• EFM Skywagon Roundup 4-13  20a.jpg
    EFM Skywagon Roundup 4-13 20a.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 3
Back