testing 1 2 3 ... Hello.

mmilano

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Mike Milano
Hi All,

Looks like I can post now. I just wanted to introduce myself rather than just lurking and reading the forums.

I'm Mike, from Southern CA. Student Pilot trying to finish everything up.

Excellent community you have here and I've already got some great help for planning XC in chat.

I'm sure you'lle be reading more from me soon :yes:

Cheers! :cheers:

Welcome home Mike. Where in SoCal are you training?

Welcome Mike , You will find lots of help here,some good sorces of info are Bruce Chein ,Ron Levy, and to many more to list .If you have a question dont be afraid to ask, someone will help.Keep up the training and enjoy yourself. FLY SAFE Dave G.

thanks! .. i'm now training at Carlsbad KCRQ, .. i was training at Fullerton KFUL, but i wanted a new instructor.

i have 36 hours logged and just starting on my XC. only 1 of those hours is with the new instructor so we're still getting used to eachother.

Hello Mike! Welcome. Lots of really good folks here.:yes: And lots of really good advice too. Please keep us up to date on your training. :cheerswine:

Hello Mike, nice of you to introduce yourself. You will not find a better group of Pilots anywhere, we have a wide range of experience here and all are willing to help in anyway they can, so don't be shy. Keep use up to date on the training and again, welcome.

Welcome to the fray Mike. I think you'll like it here. Nice people, good info, and any question you have will be answered by people who can literally quote the FARs without looking them up!

This place rocks.

Steve said:
I understand the vast majority of pilots are named Mike or Steve...at least the better ones are...:)

..or Spike.

===

Changing from Fullerton to Carlsbad? You must have either been driving a long way before, or you are now! Where are you based?

And yes, this board is the distilled essence ofsome of the nicest people you'll encounter in aviation. Welcome.

Steve said:
I understand the vast majority of pilots are named Mike or Steve...at least the better ones are...:)

That'll get ya reputation points from me :)

edit: as soon as it lets me give them to you....

Last edited:
Michael said:
That'll get ya reputation points from me :)

edit: as soon as it lets me give them to you....

But....your name is Michael. Does that count?

Welcome Mike,
Glad you found the place!!

Steve said:

Yep! Goes back to Steve and Mike Wright...Mike Yeager, Steve Hoover,...

Back