Test next week

Legiox

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
RatherBflying
Well, I have my IFR ground test next week and I hope I'm ready because I sure don't feel like it...lol Been using the Kings School online ground prep course for about a month now and it's one of the best I have used. I will Give everyone an update next week. Hopefully I will be done with IFR rating before Christmas.

I recommend taking practice test prep like ASA, Gleim, or Dauntless to see how well you score.

Well, I have my IFR ground test next week and I hope I'm ready because I sure don't feel like it...lol Been using the Kings School online ground prep course for about a month now and it's one of the best I have used. I will Give everyone an update next week. Hopefully I will be done with IFR rating before Christmas.
I'm in a similar boat. Been using the Sporty's test. They require two 80% practice scores for the sign off. I've taken a bunch of test that range between 70, and the 2 82% that got me my endorsement.
I'm concerned about if I actually know the stuff as well.
Anyone have any tips?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If you're averaging over 80% on a updated practice test, you'll do just fine.

I am planning to take me end of December/January. By then I will have completed enough IFR training for it to make sense. Did some DME arcs and holds today on the simulator and starting to make sense. Good luck!

Back