Test Flight

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Showing Santa's summer series of a selective sight, serenely seen from the sky he'll fly, though on a bolder, colder snowy night. Looking down on warmer land, all around a view so grand. Not one to rest, this flight's a test to ensure his way on that future day. The town below is a Maine flower, and not far south of Jim Bleikamp's tower. How many can plot this heavenly scene that Santa would see when the grass is green?

HR

Attachments

• Yarmouth, Maine.jpg
    Yarmouth, Maine.jpg
    899 KB · Views: 32
  • Yarmouth, Maine_2.jpg
    Yarmouth, Maine_2.jpg
    867.4 KB · Views: 27
I know that harbor, not too far from the Muddy Rudder.

You got it; just beyond Muddy Rudder is The Royal River, seen in the photos at a slack tide at Yarmouth Boat(and marina), with I-295 adjacent to it. The reference to "Jim Bleikamp's tower" is the radio tower on River Road, Brunswick, not to be missed when crossing the Androscoggin River while traveling I-295 south through Topsham. Some of you NY/NJ/PA(and other states) people may have heard Jim Bleikamp do the Dow-Jones Wall Street market reports which go out over the major metropolitan radio stations and/or networks. He's the new owner of the radio station in Brunswick which has been silent for several years but will be going live when the re-licensing has cleared the FCC.
I used to work at the station, as did the famous JJ Jeffrey(used to be #1 at WLS-Chicago).

HR

Santa must be the best Instrument Pilot of all time. I guess that stands to reason, since he's been at it so long.:lol:

Doc

Back