Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said it had anything to do about ethnicity?

Let me guess; you are erroneously stereotyping the word "bigotry", as to being about ethnicity? You taking what I say out of context?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Bigotry

Trolls typically are prejudice. Whether out of malice and/or because of their ignorance, they often take things out of context to make unfounded attacks. Prejudice typically is a form of ignorance, whether it be; cause or effect.

Perhaps if you would state your insults in plain English we would know better what they mean. I STILL don't understand exactly what it is that your are trying to accuse MAKG1 of. I can assure you having met him personally he's neither a bigot nor is he prejudiced.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you come off as a career victim with a chip on your shoulder. You would do well to find another more productive outlet for your anger.

And this is why I won't buy one anytime soon, it is just out of my budget, however I think it compares nicely to those high end cars.

Yes, and that said, I suspect the price will come down plus there will be some competition with cars of similar specs. I would be interested if they fell within my price range.

Thread closed to let the MC sort out the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back