Display name:
Ron Hammer
Up to 180.98 from a low of 168.26.
No Joy keep talking about them :D

Yes I own stock in the company.

Maybe it's time to sell stock in Zippo and Ronson to buy Tesla. Though a recall could still put Tesla stock in question.
:wink2:

Last edited:
Yes becuase you stopped talking about them. Now that you are talking about them again the stock will go back up :)

Yes becuase you stopped talking about them. Now that you are talking about them again the stock will go back up :)

:rofl:

Stock will continue to plummet, but for how far and for how long is to bee seen. The stock went up quickly last time because the Obama administration deemed that there was no public safety concern worthy of investigations. Now that there has been two different fires and the government isn't shut down by the Democrats, an investigation should proceed. Depending on how long the investigation takes and what the findings are could significantly affect stock prices. The was quite likely that stock dive, will just be a small speed bump.

Many experts are questioning the wisdom of the armoring surrounding the Tesla battery. Most of the automotive industry allegedly uses double wall armor, whereas Tesla allegedly only uses one wall armor.

It is developing a reputation as the E-Pinto and Zippo.

If my talk about Tesla helps drive their stock up, they ought to put me on their payroll. :yes:

I think it would be hi-la-ri-o-us if NoJoy was later identified through server logs and found to made orders to short Tesla. I heard about people getting on probation for a few months for s*** like that. They thought they were just publishing their honest opinions about stock :)

I think it would be hi-la-ri-o-us if NoJoy was later identified through server logs and found to made orders to short Tesla. I heard about people getting on probation for a few months for s*** like that. They thought they were just publishing their honest opinions about stock :)

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I think he protests too much.

Evidently Germany completed their probe into the fires and gave Tesla a clean bill of health yesterday.

Yes, I own stock in Tesla too, and I'm in it for the long haul. :D

Evidently Germany completed their probe into the fires and gave Tesla a clean bill of health yesterday.

Good maybe the stock will go up again.

Yes, I own stock in Tesla too, and I'm in it for the long haul. :D
Same here so the stock needs to go up :D

I'm in at 140.. 6 year outlook for my investment

Good maybe the stock will go up again.

Same here so the stock needs to go up :D
Well, I hope it keeps going up, but what really counts is where it is when I finally decide to sell it. Right now it is serving the purpose of giving me something to watch. Of all my investments, Tesla is the most exciting.

was in at $35.00 loving it!

Back