Tennessee Senate passes bill outlawing Chemtrails

A town near me outlawed nuclear weapons many years ago
Worse. A college town in MA.
Are you referring to this?

Mastriano, the state senator introducing the PA bill, himself did. Look at the second link and the Facebook post he put out.
So, the conspiracy politicians will link to jet contrails too. Sounds about right. But, the legislation, as crazy as it is, focuses on other things, not contrails. The connection will probably stick for ever.

That is the town I'm referring to. :lol:
Sounds like they're not the only people against nuclear weapons. This clause is in my AVEMCO owners policy. Even insurance companies are doing their part to protect against nuclear war.
1711216375307.png
It's always made me wonder about just what in the hell happened that necessitated such a clause.

Sounds like they're not the only people against nuclear weapons. This clause is in my AVEMCO owners policy. Even insurance companies are doing their part to protect against nuclear war.
View attachment 127051
It's always made me wonder about just what in the hell happened that necessitated such a clause.
Typical insurance company. Use any loophole they can to avoid paying out on a claim.

I think it’s fair to say in the event of a nuclear detonation all the insurance companies customers (if alive) would have claims to infinity and the insurer wouldn’t survive. Same goes for earthquake damage in areas it’s not expected.

Takoma Park, MD is nuclear free, but hey have yet to install a filter to keep nuclear generated power out of their electrical system.
But Silver Spring has tactical nukes pointed at them.

The headline is clickbait and disingenuous. Above is the first paragraph of the article. The substances in question are aimed at climate change, not mind control.
Mind control or weather control, still based on the current conspiracy theory amplification for street cred fad.

As if Tennessee will be the National target of cloud seeding experiments?

This is fantastic for Tennessee.
24 Senators voted in favor, 6 opposed. The rest of the bill is below. Now we wait for the House to vote on it but I urge every House rep in TN to support this bill. Our federal government has a dark history of spraying and poisoning citizens with toxins that they never consented to coming into contact with. Just look at what they did in St. Louis during the Cold War. The suffering it caused was horrific. We can’t risk the Federal Government spraying anything on our citizens!
Let’s get this done @tnhousegop
Great work by the @tnsenategop!:rolleyes2:

I thought this was going to be a joke. From the actual TN website, they're adding this to an environmental law:

"The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals,
chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the
atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity
of the sunlight is prohibited."

So are these guys really that stupid, or do they really know better, but think that the people that voted for them are that stupid? I don't know which is worse. And it's not just 3 guys, that thing passed in the senate 25-6.

We need to add ostracism to the political process.

I thought this was going to be a joke. From the actual TN website, they're adding this to an environmental law:

"The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals,
chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the
atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity
of the sunlight is prohibited."

So are these guys really that stupid, or do they really know better, but think that the people that voted for them are that stupid? I don't know which is worse. And it's not just 3 guys, that thing passed in the senate 25-6.

We need to add ostracism to the political process.
Tennessee is trying to ban this sort of nonsense:

Beware the immutable law of unintended consequences.

Well, it looks like this bill was about chemtrail and other conspiracy fantasies after all. :loco:

“This will be my wife’s favorite bill of the year. She has worried about this, I bet, 10 years. It’s been going on a long, long time,” Republican Sen. Frank Niceley said at a hearing about the bill last month. “If you look up — one day, it’ll be clear. The next day they will look like some angels have been playing tic-tac-toe. They’re everywhere. I’ve got pictures on my phone with X's right over my house. For years they denied they were doing anything.”

During the hearings, lawmakers also confused contrails with “chemtrails” and asked whether wildfires in Western states were caused by cloud seeding or whether geoengineering was causing a rise in cancer rates.
Republican Rep. Bud Hulsey inquired about whether geoengineering was the reason for honeybees’ decline. “Absolutely — and it is the reason that the honeybees are going away,” replied David Perry, who was testifying in support of the bill and told the committee that he was a licensed health care provider of 40 years. “The microcosm that they live in is affected by these aerosols.”

I can't wait to see how Tenn enforces this. Or even determines when it's (supposedly) happening.

Well, it looks like this bill was about chemtrail and other conspiracy fantasies after all. :loco:

“This will be my wife’s favorite bill of the year. She has worried about this, I bet, 10 years. It’s been going on a long, long time,” Republican Sen. Frank Niceley said at a hearing about the bill last month. “If you look up — one day, it’ll be clear. The next day they will look like some angels have been playing tic-tac-toe. They’re everywhere. I’ve got pictures on my phone with X's right over my house. For years they denied they were doing anything.”

During the hearings, lawmakers also confused contrails with “chemtrails” and asked whether wildfires in Western states were caused by cloud seeding or whether geoengineering was causing a rise in cancer rates.
Republican Rep. Bud Hulsey inquired about whether geoengineering was the reason for honeybees’ decline. “Absolutely — and it is the reason that the honeybees are going away,” replied David Perry, who was testifying in support of the bill and told the committee that he was a licensed health care provider of 40 years. “The microcosm that they live in is affected by these aerosols.”
Nooooo you don’t say? I’m shocked, shocked I tell you!!

When this all began, the Program Office was faced with quite a dilemma: how to hide a chemtrail program when the evidence of it would be written across the very sky, visible to all. The solution was brilliant.

The office had to somehow explain what the public would see, therefore the OpSec experts created a conspiracy theory which was actually true, then discredited it. Anyone who comes along now trying to blow the whistle on the program is immediately considered to be just another conspiracy theory whacko and immediately ignored. The program is thus able to hide in plain site with no worries about exposure of the truth, since the truth is already in the public domain anyway but isn't believed.

It's an even better ruse than the Area 51 alien stories which have been used for years as a cover story for what's really going on.

Anybody spraying this week? I'd love to hear what's planned for the next Tennessee application. I'm grounded while my plane is being painted, but I sure wish I could be up there with you guys controlling the minds of the people for their own good.

Ted k didn’t believe they were doing crazy stuff when he signed the mk ultra waivers either.. just saying, I think the Chem trail stuff is nutz, but also don’t rule out things without performing due diligence. The older I get the more absolutely bat**** crazy things I’ve seen that I would have never believed were true when I was younger..the world is a cray place.

Ted k didn’t believe they were doing crazy stuff when he signed the mk ultra waivers either.. just saying, I think the Chem trail stuff is nutz, but also don’t rule out things without performing due diligence. The older I get the more absolutely bat**** crazy things I’ve seen that I would have never believed were true when I was younger..the world is a cray place.
That's like saying you should consider trusting a broken clock just because it happens to be right twice a day. Even if once in a while a conspiracy theorist happens to say something that is one day shown to be true, that doesn't mean we should listen to conspiracy theorists as a group given they are wrong 99.99% of the time. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim and conspiracy theorists have zero credible evidence for what they are saying (not to mention a mountain of evidence AGAINST what they are saying).

Well, that broken clock is still correct twice a day

Last edited:

So what health care license does he have? If he was a physician, RN, NP, something like that, he’d not be so vague. And how is a “licensed health care provider” a SME on bees and engineering?

So what health care license does he have? If he was a physician, RN, NP, something like that, he’d not be so vague. And how is a “licensed health care provider” a SME on bees and engineering?
In the article:

“There is no evidence to support Perry’s assertion. A Tennessee chiropractor of the same name who matched the biographical information Perry gave during his testimony did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Bees do face dire problems, including threats from pests, pesticides, reduced habitat and climate change.”

Likely a chiropractor.

In the article:

“There is no evidence to support Perry’s assertion. A Tennessee chiropractor of the same name who matched the biographical information Perry gave during his testimony did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Bees do face dire problems, including threats from pests, pesticides, reduced habitat and climate change.”

Likely a chiropractor.
Ah, so not a health care provider.

I recently re-placarded my aircraft from Russian to the more appropriate Chinese. For access panels that nobody but me needs to know about, I didn't include the English translations, and I got a little creative...

IMG_2496 Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently re-placarded my aircraft from Russian to the more appropriate Chinese. For access panels that nobody but me needs to know about, I didn't include the English translations, and I got a little creative...

View attachment 127902

and the translation is? (if you can post it)

or do I need to get a friend from China to translate it? Is it safe for work?

I know it's fun to trash the hicks, but please read the actual bill.

Here is the abstract from the Tennessee General Assembly link above:
Environmental Preservation - As enacted, prohibits the intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight.

To me it seems a preemptive strike against the Global Warming religion.

I know it's fun to trash the hicks, but please read the actual bill.

Here is the abstract from the Tennessee General Assembly link above:

To me it seems a preemptive strike against the Global Warming religion.

Nah. This is junk legislation in search of publicity.

I posted some of the wackadoodle conspiracy stuff behind the bill's language directly from the sponsors and the "experts" they trotted out. There's much more.

The bill's sponsor stated something that could have been taken directly from the Global Warming Religion textbook on any other day:

"I'm sad to see that [the] Tennesseans that are watching this tonight, might see that some members in this House don't take serious their health and I think that is quite indeed a travesty," said Fritts.
"I would offer you colleagues that everything that goes up, must come down, and those chemicals that we knowingly and willingly inject into the atmosphere simply to control the weather or the climate are affecting our health and have the potential to. So I submit to you, that this is a very common sense thing to do and we should prohibit it in the state of Tennessee"

In a state that until recently had 50% of its power coming from coal, and stored its coal fly ash in unlined pits that, er, tended to collapse.

Remember Kingston, anyone?

coalash1_2400.jpg.webp

Last edited:
What if the chemicals are dispersed not over TN, and then the frontal systems and air masses bring the chemicals over TN?

So,....

When they see airliners fly over, leaving contrails (or are they?), what action do they take? What’s the enforcement plan? And how do they fulfill burden of proof?

So,....

When they see airliners fly over, leaving contrails (or are they?), what action do they take? What’s the enforcement plan? And how do they fulfill burden of proof?
Fennek_reconnaissance_vehicle_of_340th_ASELSAN_MFR_C0415%2C_pic1.JPG

And now that their Guv signed the bill into law, the good citizens of Tennessee are rejoicing that Tennessee has been saved from the evil chemtrails overlords once again!

Article comments:

- I noticed the chemtrails across our Tennessee skies in Knoxville when my children were young and we would sit outside and watch them make fake clouds and huge X’s all over our skies and this was around the 1990’s. I use to tell my neighbors and other people about it and they thought I was crazy. Thank you Tennessee, for finally taking action to ban these chemtrails from our beautiful blue skies.
- A few years ago, one evening I noticed the all-to-familiar crisscross in the sky northwest of Sparta. A couple of days later, we had a massive tornado outbreak. I’m not suggesting that anyone had the intent of creating damaging winds, but I’ve always wondered if they accidently exacerbated a storm. Though the name The Tennessean sounds like a local paper. Remember that it is basically USA Today, distributed in Tennessee. Gannett is just another conglomerate megaphone. Thank goodness we have alternatives like this.
- Any legislator that denies they are poisoning our skies, air and soil are the same illiterates that believe UN Agenda 21 is not real as well. They either live in a secluded lala land, are totally out of touch or complicit. None of the reasons are acceptable.

- Right on! Thank you Tennessee Legislators. Despite what the “PRAVDA ON THE CUMBERLAND” rag of a news source says! The Tennessean has proven to be wrong on all major issues facing our state. It is always on the communist side of the issues. I remember when the Tennessean said there’d be blood in the streets when the legislature passed the CCP laws….beware of the coming “Old West gun battles” they said. The Tennessean would be LAUGHABLE if not for the few people who take it seriously! Chem trails are a proven fact, SO BEWARE, those that want to use our state as a ‘test’ lab for their weather changing chemical tests will now find ways around the law….so be vigilant!

I didn't read the entire text of the bill, but were they successful in outlawing water vapor as a byproduct of fuel combustion?

Minnesota is jumping on board, too! Here is the full text of their bill:

The good citizens of MN will now report on said contrail emitting aircraft to ...

wait for it....

the county sheriff's office in the county in which the activity was observed or suspected

and then ...

If the county sheriff finds the reported evidence credible, the sheriff must
investigate further and may report supporting evidence of prohibited activity to the attorney general.

Fortunately, after being officially encouraged by every county sheriff, the good citizens will now be very busy monitoring, measuring, documenting, and reporting these horrific violations!

The commissioner and each county sheriff must encourage the public to monitor,
measure, document, and report incidents that may constitute cloud-seeding, stratospheric aerosol injection, weather-engineering, or other polluting atmospheric activities.

Subd. 3.

Citizen reporting; investigative requirements.

(a) A person may report an
aircraft, facility, or other delivery system used for suspected weather-engineering,
cloud-seeding, or any atmospheric experimentation involving the release of polluting
emissions to the county sheriff's office in the county in which the activity was observed or
suspected. If the county sheriff finds the reported evidence credible, the sheriff must
investigate further and may report supporting evidence of prohibited activity to the attorney
general.

(b) The commissioner and each county sheriff must encourage the public to monitor,
measure, document, and report incidents that may constitute cloud-seeding, stratospheric
aerosol injection, weather-engineering, or other polluting atmospheric activities. A person
with evidence of a polluting atmospheric activity may report by email or in writing to the
commissioner or the county sheriff by submitting:

(1) evidentiary photographs, each separately titled as an electronic or hardcopy document,
specifying the date, time, and location where taken and, if the content is from other than a
measuring device, the compass direction in which the photo was taken;

(2) independent precipitation analysis reports, audiography, microscopy, spectrometry,
metering, and other forms of evidence; or...

(3) videography of activity involving a release of polluting atmospheric emissions.

(c) If the commissioner has reason to suspect prohibited activity based on evidence
submitted under this subdivision, the commissioner must report in writing within 24 hours
all documentary and supportive evidence to the county sheriff for enforcement. The county
sheriff may request assistance from state law enforcement to investigate possible prohibited
activity. Upon request of a county sheriff, the commissioner must provide technical assistance
and analysis of pollutants as needed.

Last edited:
Those poor Minnesota sheriffs are going to be very busy if their new bill passes. :oops:

Within two hours of receiving a report under this subdivision with evidence, including
photography, videography, audio recordings, measurements of the agents, or other detection,
that alleges an activity specified under clause (1) or (2), the commissioner or county sheriff
must take emergency measurements of peaks and averages over time with the appropriate
calibrated meter and forensic detection devices at the reported location:
(1) excessive electromagnetic radiation or fields in any part of the spectrum, including
without limitation microwave or maser, infrared light or laser, or ionizing or nonionizing
radiation; or
(2) intense mechanical vibration, noise, or other physical agent.
(f) When professional metering and monitoring equipment or expertise is needed under
paragraph (e) but not otherwise available to the state or county, the commissioner or county
sheriff must partner with state universities or colleges to investigate, so as to provide
evidentiary findings that would qualify as scientific expert testimony.

Last edited:
Minnesota chemtrail enforcement will occur through ...

wait for it....

...The Minnesota National Guard. Who must order any suspected aircraft to land at the nearest available airport for investigation.

(b) The governor may call upon the adjutant general of the Minnesota National Guard
to identify and notify any aircraft or facility releasing aerosol emissions, electromagnetic
radiation, or other pollutants into the atmosphere that they must cease and desist. Any aircraft
must be ordered to land at the nearest available airport to be investigated for prohibited
activity. The governor may call upon state law enforcement to investigate instances that
may be in violation of this section.

Back