Ten affordable airplanes for sale!

Wow, a $50k Cessna 152!

Not that long ago you could buy at least two for that money, maybe three. What's this thing been doing for 37 years? Averaging around 34 hours a year. Corrosion? Nothing spectacular about the stack either. Now compared to that Grumman I'd probably lean towards that, the Tiger.

Not that long ago you could buy at least two for that money, maybe three. What's this thing been doing for 37 years? Averaging around 34 hours a year. Corrosion? Nothing spectacular about the stack either. Now compared to that Grumman I'd probably lean towards that, the Tiger.

You still can buy two for that money.

lower end radio, lower end transponder, and mid time engine, yea at least 20k to high.......
bob

The Luscombe is very well done and if it passes a very thorough annual done by an outside AI well versed in them , would be a very fair buy. Lots of fun. The stinson would also be a good buy if it checked out. Nice airplane to fly.

The only deal I see is the Stinson. Heck I've been trying to sell my Grumman for $16,500.00 with no takers.

A 49k 152 with 1125TT on an decades old engine and a mediocre panel...and don't look know BUT THEY'VE JUST LOWERED THE PRICE BY 10K!!!

What am I missing? That looks like a 20k plane. Maybe 25k because the interior and paint are decent.

That 430 equipped Tiger does look like a good deal though, especially if you can get him down a little.

I'm familiar with all of them.
Sorry but your not or you would know the Luscombe, 85 hp ,in nice shape , would bring the asking price. If it were an f model, it would bring more, this is a late model with the improved gear.

Sorry but your not or you would know the Luscombe, 85 hp ,in nice shape , would bring the asking price. If it were an f model, it would bring more, this is a late model with the improved gear.

Apparently to you a good deal means getting asking price?? Yes the Luscombe is priced appropriate as well as the SD, the others seem over priced. The only one I would consider a good deal is the Stinson. You get a beautiful 4 place classic for less than an 85 hp 2 seat Luscombe.

The stinson is a great airplane but the Franklin engine is a major drawback due to parts availability. If it had the 180 lycoming conversion it would be a great buy.

The only deal I see is the Stinson. Heck I've been trying to sell my Grumman for $16,500.00 with no takers.

Does that Mustang come with it? Why they put that with the pics...

Back