Teller1900 - Check This

I hope they didn't spend too much money on a research study to find out they have a lot of turkeys there; I could'a told them that! Second worst bird strike(s) I ever saw were there (worst was in Bah Habah).

Back in the LEB days, that used to be part of our landing clearance. "Winds 250 at 12, large flock of turkeys abeam the thousand food markers, runway 25, cleared to land." At least they're finding something to do with them.

I need to get up there and see the new terminal. If it weren't for the Wiggins 99 and the Penobscot 207s in that story, I'm not sure I would have recognized the place!

I hope they didn't spend too much money on a research study to find out they have a lot of turkeys there; I could'a told them that! Second worst bird strike(s) I ever saw were there (worst was in Bah Habah).

Back in the LEB days, that used to be part of our landing clearance. "Winds 250 at 12, large flock of turkeys abeam the thousand food markers, runway 25, cleared to land." At least they're finding something to do with them.

Fascinating! The turkeys get their own landing clearance!

I just went turkey hunting. Didn't see any, but several hunts later the BF got one. I haven't eaten it yet but I'm sure it will be yummy.

Back