Teller!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
EXCELLENT blog post! you hit the nail on the head. I believe its the always eloquent Red Green who says something like "We're all in this together, im pullin for ya" its the truth too! i cant imagine being in this flying business without all the friends that ive had at the airport and online here. what a wonderful community, and thats what keeps people excited and motivated about flying.

too bad you had to go back sunday, matt, matt, leah, chris uhl & wife, and i had a wonderful dinner and debrief following matt and i's flight north.

have no idea what im talking about? read journeyinflight.blogspot.com

Is "envy" still a sin? If so, I'm guilty. I'd love to have such an adventure up front.

Damn TSA!

Man, I can't wait to meet this Teller guy.

It's official.

Teller is now on notice to make G '08.

I'll even make the run to HRO to meet his connecting flight.

That was an awesome blog post!

I wonder if you could get the 1900 into Gastons....

Pete

I live closer than you -- 25 min. flight, approx., to Augusta; another 10 to Waterville.

HR

EXCELLENT blog post! you hit the nail on the head. I believe its the always eloquent Red Green who says something like "We're all in this together, im pullin for ya" its the truth too! i cant imagine being in this flying business without all the friends that ive had at the airport and online here. what a wonderful community, and thats what keeps people excited and motivated about flying.

too bad you had to go back sunday, matt, matt, leah, chris uhl & wife, and i had a wonderful dinner and debrief following matt and i's flight north.

have no idea what im talking about? read journeyinflight.blogspot.com

Holy crap. Thanks for the notoriety, Tony...and the chance to run up my post count replying to all these :yes:. I really wish I could have made it to dinner that night...talk about being reminiscent of old times! Hopefully next time. Oh, and I think Junelle is going to make you a "Nerds R Us" tee shirt for the reception...

Is "envy" still a sin? If so, I'm guilty. I'd love to have such an adventure up front.

Damn TSA!

Just tell them to kiss your a$$. That's what I do every day. I guess that could explain the headache and my inability to remember/spell my own name...hmmm.

Come fly with us; row 1 in the 1900 is about as far from the yoke as the jumpseat is in the 757, and really...the 1900 is pretty fancy - I'm almost certain it's the only (non-Russian) airliner that can have bits falling off and still be airworthy.

It's official.

Teller is now on notice to make G '08.

I'll even make the run to HRO to meet his connecting flight.

Thank you Mr. Colbert, I'll do my best! And if I can get the time off, I'll have to take you up on that offer for the ride!! Wanna sign your name as a doctor to make sure I can get the time off....?

I wonder if you could get the 1900 into Gastons....

Pete

I'd like to try to find out...so long as there's a test pilot flying with me and someone else is paying for the gas. Did anyone happen to notice if the gas station Tony went to has Jet-A (we can use Jet-B if that's all they have)??? :)

Thank you Mr. Colbert, I'll do my best! And if I can get the time off, I'll have to take you up on that offer for the ride!! Wanna sign your name as a doctor to make sure I can get the time off....?

oh christ youll be the most senior FO at the company by then

Thank you both! I might be convinsed to make a trip to visit y'all with the promise of a plane ride in either of your respective aircraft :D:yes:.

hey, we scratch your back you scratch ours!

Back