Ted DuPuis or Ted Nugent?

I actually got asked about flying Ted Nugent earlier this year. So if I had, then you wouldn't have had to pick one or the other.

I actually got asked about flying Ted Nugent earlier this year. So if I had, then you wouldn't have had to pick one or the other.

Asked to transport a Great White Buffalo?

Asked to transport a Great White Buffalo?

The request was an odd one - Ted N. had agreed to do a benefit concert for a military unit (I forget which branch and the whole story) but he didn't have a plane, so his request was that transport be arranged. There really wasn't a way to make it work out so I didn't do it.

One said, "Whack 'em, stack 'em and pack 'em."

The other said, "Stack 'em, pack'em, haul 'em, SAVE 'em"

Both having to do with critters.

The former for edibles, the latter for "petables."

Hmmmm ... I guess as experts in their respective fields as outlined above... Either choice is good... Or both.

Reactions: Ted
Actually there may be some similarity between the over-the-top attitude of the Motor City Madman and a guy who drives a semi tractor for fun and is shopping for the largest RV made...

Reactions: Ted
Actually there may be some similarity between the over-the-top attitude of the Motor City Madman and a guy who drives a semi tractor for fun and is shopping for the largest RV made...

Sadly I didn't end up with anything close to the largest ever made. :(

Back