TEB FSDO

iRyan

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Hi all,

As you might recall, I had an issue with an accelerated cfi school and now I have ti finish up on my own. I was thinking about going to the Windsor Locks FSDO ir the PHL FSDO, but for the past 2 months my cfi claims he can not get intouch with PHL. There is a flight school near me that is located in the TEB fsdo and I am thinking this might be my best option. Does anyone have a pirep on the TEB FSDO? Any help would be great. Thanks.

If your instructor says he has been unable to get in touch with the PHL FSDO for two months, there is something wrong with your instructor's phone. If you want to take the ride with PHL, call them yourself and schedule the appointment; this isn't something which must be done by your instructor.

As for BDL vs PHL vs TEB, generally speaking, you've seen one FSDO, you've seen 'em all, especially within the same Region (as those three are). You'll probably see more differences between individual inspectors from the same FSDO than you will as a group between FSDO's.

I trained with a flight school in the KTEB FSDO building, back in the 90s... the school is gone, the building is gone, and I haven't seen a piston single there in years. :dunno:

Back