Teaching my little brother!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
As i have posted before my 10 year old little brother loves to fly with me, and i have been trying to teach him a little about the radios and listening to weather etc.
Well today he wanted to play on my Flight sim. i have a yoke and pedals and i us MFS2004. He loved it and went through the lessons. He soloed on the game and did really well(i was impressed) The game lets you print out a certificate. He was so excited to show Mom and Dad and especially Grandpa. Haha i think it is a good possibility that he will be another pilot in our family.
Hopefully he will be my student!

Rudy said:
As i have posted before my 10 year old little brother loves to fly with me, and i have been trying to teach him a little about the radios and listening to weather etc.
Well today he wanted to play on my Flight sim. i have a yoke and pedals and i us MFS2004. He loved it and went through the lessons. He soloed on the game and did really well(i was impressed) The game lets you print out a certificate. He was so excited to show Mom and Dad and especially Grandpa. Haha i think it is a good possibility that he will be another pilot in our family.
Hopefully he will be my student!

He already is your student in many more things than just flying.

Henning said:
He already is your student in many more things than just flying.

I could not agree more.

Rudy;

Enjoy helping and watching you little brother grow up. It is so great that you are having fun being there for him.

John J

Your brother is a lucky young man to have you among his life teachers.

Hey Rudy,

Thought I would tell you before my old memory crashed that your folks had Grandmother and I over for dinner last night for mother's day and I could not get my car stopped on the driveway before little brother Judd came running out of the house to show me his certifcate. He made it plain that he intended to solo at 16 and have his license at 17. You better get started on that CFI training.

Grandpa :blueplane:

jbelew said:
Hey Rudy,

Thought I would tell you before my old memory crashed that your folks had Grandmother and I over for dinner last night for mother's day and I could not get my car stopped on the driveway before little brother Judd came running out of the house to show me his certifcate. He made it plain that he intended to solo at 16 and have his license at 17. You better get started on that CFI training.

Grandpa :blueplane:
I figured he would be the pusher in that deal! I plan on having it in that time!

Back