TData Info

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
Our nonprofit (Tailwind Foundation) is planning to mail information to all of the pilots in our area. My TData information is very dated (four years old). If there's anyone out there who can help me with more current information, drop me an email at gibbons at cox-internet.com.

Chip, there's no doubt lots of stuff you know that I don't, but now that you educated me about Tdata, there's one less:D. BTW how is this different from the FAA version that you can download for free (US only)?

lancefisher said:
BTW how is this different from the FAA version that you can download for free (US only)?
The biggest difference is that I don't know how to access the FAA version. You got a link?

I'm going to send Diana an e-mail and ask her to take back every nasty thing she's ever said about you guys.

Thanks.

gibbons said:
I'm going to send Diana an e-mail and ask her to take back every nasty thing she's ever said about you guys.

Thanks.
Better watch it. You're baiting trying to start a fight. What if the management of this board finds out?

:rolleyes:

gibbons said:

Thanks.

Hard to do Chip, if something is being said about me, it's always nasty! :D

Back