tbone Aviation - ANOTHER headset thread.

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
So I've been going 'round and 'round between the Zulu and Mach1, neither of which I can afford. Then I read about these. It's yet another in-the-ear headset, but with a very intriguing twist. I know they haven't been released yet, but I'm wondering if anyone has any insider information? Perhaps thoughts on the potential sound quality? Or how much it would cost to send the ear molds and headset to/from Denmark :eek:? I can't afford these, either, but I'm very fascinated...

S_t_-_hvid_Fritlagt72.jpg

EDIT: I don't know HOW this ended up in lessons learned...I'm just an idiot, I guess. If someone wants to move it, that'd be great!

Last edited:
So I've been going 'round and 'round between the Zulu and Mach1, neither of which I can afford. Then I read about these. It's yet another in-the-ear headset, but with a very intriguing twist. I know they haven't been released yet, but I'm wondering if anyone has any insider information? Perhaps thoughts on the potential sound quality? Or how much it would cost to send the ear molds and headset to/from Denmark :eek:? I can't afford these, either, but I'm very fascinated...

S_t_-_hvid_Fritlagt72.jpg

EDIT: I'm just an idiot, I guess.

So noted. :rofl:

So I've been going 'round and 'round between the Zulu and Mach1, neither of which I can afford. Then I read about these. It's yet another in-the-ear headset, but with a very intriguing twist. I know they haven't been released yet, but I'm wondering if anyone has any insider information? Perhaps thoughts on the potential sound quality? Or how much it would cost to send the ear molds and headset to/from Denmark :eek:? I can't afford these, either, but I'm very fascinated....

A thousand dollars sounds pretty steep to me for basically the same thing I had for my cell phone for $30....

I dunno... The twist is that it's doing the Jawbone trick? IIRC these are selling for twice what the Mach 1's and such are. If I were gonna go for an in-ear, I'd be going for the Mach 1.

I dunno... The twist is that it's doing the Jawbone trick? IIRC these are selling for twice what the Mach 1's and such are. If I were gonna go for an in-ear, I'd be going for the Mach 1.

I had a Jabaru bone mic earbud for my cellphone in around 97. It worked just fine back then and I was using it in extremely loud industrial environments, lots noisier than in an airplane and cost $30. No reason for the thing to cost a grand.

I had a Jabaru bone mic earbud for my cellphone in around 97. It worked just fine back then and I was using it in extremely loud industrial environments, lots noisier than in an airplane and cost $30. No reason for the thing to cost a grand.

Well, that's interesting and somewhat disappointing. So much for this idea! :yes:

That's kinda what I was thinking. Can you say, "gimmick?"

A frieng of mine has a set like these he got about 5 years ago. He said they worked well. Don't know what brand they were though.:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back