En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Mike Brannigan
Getting this from http://barronthomas.com/catalog.htm this evening:

01, November 2012 - MST 15:40:00 / 08:40:00

Sorry Temporarily Out Of Service

Send your emails to BarronThomas2012@Yahoo.com

I wonder how temporary this actually is. Maybe he hosted on the east coast? Maybe he stiffed his amazingly talented webmaster? Maybe he had to liquidate some of his securitized aircraft holdings? Probably all wishful thinking on my part.

Dude still owes me $500, but I contemplate life-after-Tarron and will smile when that day arrives. Until then, I expect his lawyer will come demand I change this post shortly. Again. :D

I'm still waiting on that call-back he promised me on that blue and white v-tail. Been about six years...

If he's a Baron, why does he need to sell airplanes?

If he's a Baron, why does he need to sell airplanes?

I realize the question was a joke, but you'll get a serious answer anyway. :)

Being a part of the nobility does not necessarily mean that one is wealthy and does not need to work. While that is the stereotype, it isn't always true.

The nobility titles from the old world are passed down by blood line. While that blood line goes back to a wealthy person at some point and those with the title are still considered "Upper Class", that is determined by blood line in Europe, rather than money.

As an example, my godfather was a Count (Comte Antoine du Chastel). He was a banker, and earned his living that way.

I count 5 separate Facebook pages, a YouTube account, a blogspot, a google+ and a Twitter account he's still selling from.

He is still active and resilient.

Is he like Valdemort? Thou who cannot be (properly) named?

Getting this from http://barronthomas.com/catalog.htm this evening:

I wonder how temporary this actually is. Maybe he hosted on the east coast? Maybe he stiffed his amazingly talented webmaster? Maybe he had to liquidate some of his securitized aircraft holdings? Probably all wishful thinking on my part.

Dude still owes me $500, but I contemplate life-after-Tarron and will smile when that day arrives. Until then, I expect his lawyer will come demand I change this post shortly. Again. :D

Your lawyer can beat up his lawyer.

I'm still waiting on that call-back he promised me on that blue and white v-tail. Been about six years...

I completely forgot about that, Spike. :D That plane was probably a POS anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.

Then the lawyers split the purse and the promoters get nothing. It's cheaper to just shut up and go rent "A Few Good Men" or "My Cousin Vinny".
better yet, Dickens' "Bleak House"

Back