Tapatalk update

Hawker800

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel
Anyone else having problems loading pictures since the latest update?

It has been crashing both Cub boards and the Purple Board all day today. Seems to be working now.

Jim R
Collierville, TN

N7155H--1946 Piper J-3 Cub
N3368K--1946 Globe GC-1B Swift

Tapatalk crashes for me when I try to open it, it has been like this I think since yesterday.

Working good as usual for me. Tapatalk 2.4.1 on iPhone IOS 7.0.4

Last edited:
Switching to iPad mini ... Tapatalk works fine here. Same versions as my iPhone.

Our standard tech support response for this is "I'm sorry you're sitting in the dark, but the lightbulb is working just fine in my office."

What version of iOS and tapatalk are you running?

Test post using tapatalk and image tag from iPhone
udaseju8.jpg

Again. Ok now getting tapatalk login box, then message saying "session has expired. Please log in again" when trying to attach a picture. Stuck in a loop.

IMO, much nicer interface, easier to read, formats to the small screen better.

I just updated Tapatalk Pro with 2.5.0. Fixed everything. (Forum wise)

I solved my problem by deleting Tapatalk HD and reinstalling it again. For some reason my Tapatalk accumulated over 1.2 gb of data !!!, have no clue why so much space, clearly some garbage accumulated over time, my new installation is now around 69 mb and everything works fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Tapatalk HD has always been squirrelly for me. I've mostly stopped using it and just use the standard Tapatalk App on both iPhone and iPad anymore. HD doesn't add enough value to care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back