Tapatalk support

AdamB

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
AdamB
Did this recently get turned off?
Started having issues either last night or this morning accessing with iPhone.

Jesse on this subject. If we are not users of the Spin zone, can you exclude SZ from the tapatalk feed?

Your public profile indicates you've opt'ed in to the SZ.
I'm not and don't see them in Tapatalk AFAIK.

Maybe you should request to opt back out if you changed your mind... :)

I didn't even know Tapatalk was working. lmfao. I think Jason set it up one day as a test..but I don't think we ever said it worked. I'll look into it.

Yes, it stopped working. I set it up as a test and never announced it (and didn't know that anybody was using it...and didn't plan on supporting it long term).

I'll look into either 1) reinstalling it if others would/were using it or 2) coming up with a mobile friendly theme.

I'll take it, Jesse.

Thanks guys,

I guess I stumbled on it via a search inside of Tapatalk and thought it was cool that you guys had already turned it on.

I'll look into either 1) reinstalling it if others would/were using it or 2) coming up with a mobile friendly theme.

Hells bells that would be nice. Though why reinvent the wheel? Tapatalk works well for simple forum use. They have versions for Blackberry and Android in beta.

What is it?

Hells bells that would be nice. Though why reinvent the wheel? Tapatalk works well for simple forum use. They have versions for Blackberry and Android in beta.

No reinventing the wheel. There are a few themes out there that have been released.

The downside to Tapatalk is that it costs $ for the full version.

Ok, I've reinstalled tapatalk support (you have to search for it...it isn't "listed"). This isn't a promise to support it forever, but there's no reason not to have it installed while we're planning our software upgrades.

Don't much matter; does not support my phone ennyhoo.

Need a dose of flying vicariously? We got an app for that!

Yippy! Blackberry has it. A damned site better than using the browser.

FlyNE said:
Ok, I've reinstalled tapatalk support (you have to search for it...it isn't "listed"). This isn't a promise to support it forever, but there's no reason not to have it installed while we're planning our software upgrades.

Thanks!!!!

I for one Thank You for turning Tapatalk back on.
It is my only way of keeping up with this forum while I'm on the go.

David- KFHB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back